Monday 26 May 2014

Penneys [Primark] Stuff!


I was a bit naughty this weekend. On a hunt for the elusive Hogwarts logo t-shirt that I have seen on so many Instagram posts, I was in not just one, but two different Penneys. I didn't find the t-shirt, but I did find some other lovely little pieces! I'll have to stay away from the shop for a few week's now, lest I over spend even more! :) 




So, first I got a beautiful crochet waistcoat, for €13. I did feel this was a little over-priced, since there really wasn't much in it, but I had been looking for one of these for a few month's now, since I started watching American Horror Story- Violet wear's clothes very similar to this and she always looks beautiful! I could only find a size Medium, but I tried it on and it fitted perfect so I went for it. 

Next, as per usual, I wandered into the Men's section- they always have awesome t-shirts- and I spotted this Heisenberg T-shirt! Well, I am a massive fan of Breaking Bad and I missed out on the last Breaking Bad t-shirt that Penney's had, so I had to get this one! I got a size Small, it's a little baggy, but I don't mind that at all and I will sew up the sleeves to give them a more feminine edge. This was €8. 






The next time I was in a different Penney's, I got some essential's. I needed a cooler Pajamas for the summer month's. This t-shirt top and bottom's are so cute, I had to choose them. They have this wonderful print of animal's attached to Hot Air Balloon's and it has such an almost vintage style to it that I just fell in love with it! It help's that the bottom's are this vibrant turquoise colour too. This was €10, and the 5 pack of sock's, which were badly needed, were €3.50. The last item is a wonderful bikini set. Last summer, we had such a crazy heatwave that when I went to get myself a bikini, there was barely any left, so this year I thought it best to get ahead of the crowd. It has a lovely print of an old fashioned map of the world, complete with postal mark's from the 1920's and 30's, and at €5 it was a steal. 





The short's seen in these photo's were from H&M a few month's ago. I am usually a size 8 or 10 in trouser's etc, but I had to get these in a size 12 for them to fit! I think there's something odd about H&M's size's. The necklace was from Penney's last summer, and the jean's I have had for about 5 years now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment